Do you want to make the world of your favorite a bit more colorful? Then I have exactly the right ITH embroidery file for you :-)
With this embroidery-file for 5x7 hoops you can embroider 8 wonderful and sugar-coated napkins for your faithful friend ... In addition, the stick file contains a blank file.
The embroidery file is very simple and quick to embroider.
The staples are made entirely in the embroidery machine. A sewing machine is not required. Only one turning opening must be closed manually by means of a mattress stitch.
The staples can either be embroidered with or without handkerchiefs.
The following sizes can be embroidered with the file:
Size XS is suitable up to a neck circumference of 22 cm,
Size S is suitable up to a neck circumference of 35/36 cm,
Size M is suitable up to a neck circumference of approx. 41/42,
Size L is for the large from a neck circumference of approx. 42 cm
For the size L, some webbing is additionally attached. This is explained in detail in the detailed, illustrated instructions.
ATTENTION !! ONLY GERMAN INSTRUCTIONS !
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design