With this super-simple ITH embroidery file, you can stitch very nice mother/child pass covers (austrian mother/childPASS) in the embroidery machine.
The sleeves are completely embroidered in one pass and only a small turning opening has to be glued at the end or sewn by hand. A sewing machine is not required!
The file contains 9 different motifs, a patchwork version and a space file. A detailed and richly illustrated manual is also included, so that even embroidery beginners can achieve a good result.
The empty file may, of course, be combined with other embroidery designs (not even from PUBIMATZ).
The finished embroidered cover is 17 cm high and 20.5 cm wide (open).
Since the embroidery patterns are almost exclusively doodle / fringed applications, the sleeves are quite quick to embroider and are perfect for markets or gifts.
All images on the basis of the stickfile were lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy. Each of the pictures / files is copyrighted. Please pay attention to this.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design