Embroidery / Embroidery
With this great ITH (in the hoop) embroidery file you can completely stitch beautiful bags.
The file contains 11 different pocket files with doodle designs, a blank file and a file for the tab on the back of the bag included.
The zipper is also fully embroidered with the embroidery machine and the bags are inside with no visible seams, absolutely perfect finish.
The pockets can be sewn with or without additional flap pocket on the back.
Embroiders them without this subject are only 4 equal pieces of cloth per bag required.
The finished embroidered bags size of 24,5 cm (width) x 14 cm (height).
A detailed and provided with many photos manual is also included.
Only german instructions ! But a lot of pictures in the instructions!
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You can download the files after payment.
Experienced test embroiderers have tested our embroidery designs on different materials and machines in almost all formats.
If you are not quite happy with the outcome of your embroidery, please first check if you can improve the result by changing fabrics, embroidery needles (always use the right needle for the fabric you’ve choosen) or even try another stabiliser.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design