this bibs are made in the hoop, just sew the opening closed.
With this embroidery files you can stitch cute Owl Bibs in the hoop.
It includes the fils for the 7x12, 8x10 an 8x12 inch hoop.
The finished bibs of 7x12 inch have a height of about 29 cm and a width of about 17 cm. Fits babies 0m-18m.
The finished bibs of 8x10 inch have a height of about 25 cm and a width of about 19 cm. Fits babies 0m-12m
The finished bibs of 8x12 inch have a height of about 29 cm and a width of about 19 cm. Fits babies 0m-20m.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product. incl. English instructions !
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 7x12 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design