Hey:-) incl. English instructions !
With this great "in the hoop" Embroidery you can embroider magical Hippos.
In the file 8 different Hippos are included as well as a file for arms, legs, ears and teeth.
If you want to sew with the additional files contained wings or a sleepyhead.
A finished embroidered Hippo has the dimensions: 8.7x12.6"
The following subjects are included:
- Tooth Fairy
- Sleeping Hippo
some files are still optional for angel wings, fairy wings and a sleepy head included. These are also ITH embroidered and is sewn with matress stitch on the hippo.
The Hippos are fully embroidered in the hoop, only a small opening for turning must be closed by hand.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 8x12 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design