For anyone with only 5x7 hoop is now our favorite animal bibs as sewing instructions with the applique embroidery files available.
In the file are 8 different animal motif embroidery files included and the pattern for the bib in the following sizes:
Gr. 0-18 months
ready stitched bib
approximately 19.5 x 29.5 cm
Gr. 12- 36 months
ready stitched bib
approximately 23 x 34 cm
The bibs are cut based on the pattern and embroidered with the applique files, and then sewn on the basis of Ebooks with the sewing machine.
The English instructions includes many photos, against the Bibs are easy sew on your sewing machine.
All of these embroidery underlying images / pictures were lovingly drawn by me and digitized with a lot of effort and accuracy. Each of the images / files are protected by copyright. I ask this to be adhered to.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement).
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7 cm available is.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required. More details on this you will receive the order confirmation.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design