with this great "in the hoop" embroidery file, you can now create the hot-loving utensils with the embroidery machine.
The file contains 11 different motifs as well as a blank file, which you can of course embroider with other files.
The finished utensils have a height of about 7 cm x width 5 cm x length 9 cm.
The utensilos are created completely with the embroidery machine except for the sewing of the corners. The 4 corners must be sewn either with the sewing machine, or by hand. The reversing opening must also be closed in the future either by mattress stitching or with some glue.
The utensilos are quite quick to embroider and are perfect as presents and for sale in markets.
ATTENTION !!! ONLY GERMAN INSTRUCTIONS ! but a lot of pictures.
All images on this basis have been lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 6x8 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design