with this great "in the hoop" embroidery file you can now create the hotly-liked utensils with the embroidery machine.
In the file are 10 different motifs as well as a space file, which you can of course also combine with other stick files.
The finished embroidery utensils have a height of 13 cm x width 9 cm x length 12 cm.
The utensilos are created with the embroidery machine apart from the sewing of the corners. The 4 corners have to be sewn either with the sewing machine or by hand, but this is described in detail in the detailed illustrated instructions. The reversing opening must be closed either by mattress stitching or with some glue afterwards.
ATTENTION !!! ONLY GERMAN INSTRUCTIONS !!! but a lot of pictures.
The utensilos are quite quick to embroider and are perfect for giving away or selling on markets
All images on this basis have been lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 8x15" is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design