Advent, Advent one light burns ...
With this great ITH embroidery file for the 5x7" hoop you can embroider 4 beautiful lightcover with number applique as well as 8 sugar candy Christmas tree makers.
The lightcovers are suitable for glasses with a max. Height of 18 cm (measured from the middle of the floor to the upper edge) and a circumference of max. 36 cm.
The file is very fast embroidered (per light bag about 20 minutes and per Baumler approx. 10 minutes embroidery time) and is therefore also great for the sale on Christmas markets.
For the lightcover you need linen or cotton, tear-off fleece for embroidery, possibly a piece of fabric and transparent fabric or growth for the viewing window. One can also very well some glitter work. This is described in the manual but.
For felt makers, your embroidery felt needs thickness 1-2 mm and cotton fabric.
ATTENTION !!! ONLY GERMAN INSTRUCTIONS. but a lot of pictures.
All images on this basis have been lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design