This ITH embroidery file for 5x7 hoop can embroider for your little treasure their eight wonderful and sugar-sweet scarves ...
The embroidery is very easy and quick to embroider.
English instruction incl.!
The scarves are manufactured entirely in the embroidery machine. A sewing machine is not required. Only a turn opening must be closed manually by mattress stitch.
The scarves are also great as a bib for your little mice:-) So the T-shirt to stay dry longer:-)
Suitable cloths for children up to 5-6 years and / or a neck width of about 37-38 cm. The neck width but you can self-regulate in the one the push buttons/ or a suitable attaching Velcro, so they fit both the very young mice, as well as the slightly larger mice.
Let you not miss the file:-) My son is now the absolute star in kindergarten because he wears every day another great scarf, which no one else has:-))
All the embroidery underlying images were drawn by me lovingly and digitized with a lot of effort and accuracy.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD PRODUCT.
Download article you can download a notified by e-mail link.
The sending of this e-mail with login information for the execution of the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement).
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercial embroidery machines without speed limitation with the file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, VIP and XXX if one embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7" available is.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format you will need a current PDF reader. To unzip the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required. More details on this you will receive the order confirmation.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design