With this super-simple and well thought-out ITH embroidery file you can make really great Book Cover DIN A 5, swiss health booklets or covers completely in the hoop.
A sewing machine or sewing by hand is not required!
The file contains 5 different motifs, which are marked with the word "U-Heft" and once without the lettering, here you can insert your own names.
Of course, a blank file is included which you can combine with other embroidery designs (not even from PUBIMATZ).
You will also get cut patterns for the fabric blends of both the shell itself and the applications.
If you like, you can also embroider a pocket for the vaccination passport with the included pocket file. There are two variants, one for the German vaccination passports and one for the Swiss vaccination passports.
The cover itself is embroidered very fast, the applications last for a while.
Attention ! Only german instructions, but with a lot of pictures.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design