Here is the second embroidery file from my 3d ITH series :-) The sweet, funny and very changeable 3d rabbit:-)
Of course with real tail:-)
The rabbit (filled) has a ready embroidered size of 25 cm height x 16 cm width x 15 cm depth (measured without ears, these have a length of 13cm).
There are a total of 11 rabbits included in the file, each rabbit has a different workwear :-) The workwear has an embroidered front! - Zipper. This is also embroidered with the embroidery machine.
Whether it is a fire brigade, an Easter egg painter, a nurse ... or, or ...
The file is created completely in the embroidery machine in two draws (twice tear-off fleece). You just need to close a small turning opening at the end by hand.
A sewing machine is not required.
All images on the basis of the stickfile were lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy.
You will find an exact pattern / size and stitch overview below.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 7x12 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design