Embroidery / Embroidery
Or better BUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH :-))
Here they are :-) the sweet cuddle spirits :-) Now also as an instruction with embroidery files for the 5x7 hoop.
The faces and applications of the instructions are digitized so that they can be embroidered with or without night light yarn. Embroidered with night-light yarn, they are of course the absolute firecracker for your little rascals :-)
Can you also bring such a great, 50x35 cm large cuddle spirit into your house / apartment? Your children will be very happy about it ...
Never again total darkness in the room :-) The cuddle ghosts always provide for a small glimmer of light. So you can sleep much better :-)
The Ebook includes 5 garbage collection files, 5 application files, templates for faces and applications, a cut pattern for the mind, and a cut pattern for the lapel.
The Ebook / sewing instructions is explained in detail and the patterns are created by computer software. A clean rework is also no problem for beginners.
I wish you a lot of fun with this ebook, which was created and digitized with a lot of love and heart blood.
Only german instructions ! But a lot of pictures in the instructions!
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You can download the files after payment.
Experienced test embroiderers have tested our embroidery designs on different materials and machines in almost all formats.
If you are not quite happy with the outcome of your embroidery, please first check if you can improve the result by changing fabrics, embroidery needles (always use the right needle for the fabric you’ve choosen) or even try another stabiliser.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design