Pubimatz can fly dragons:-)) incl. English instructions !
I have long thought about a dragon ITH to digitize significantly stands out even in appearance from previous ITH stuffed animals:-)
I love dragon, so without any real cock with spikes I also did not want to have ... That's why I have a new ITH stick method developed by which it is now possible to digitize 3d Stuffed Animals and completely finished in the embroidery machine.
In the double file are the ITH Embroidery for 18x30 frame and contain for 13x18 frame.
Details of the embroidery you can read on offer each individual file.
3d Dragon ITH embroidery 5x7 inch
3d Dragon ITH embroidery 7x12 inch
All Designs you can find the top in the picture below, and as a file attachment.
All dragons have been drawn by me and digitized with a lot of effort and accuracy. Each of the images / files are protected by copyright and are the designs of dragons are the DPMA under the design number: 402014000104-0001 entered. I ask this to be adhered to.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment after your payment instructions).
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 7x12 inch is present.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required. More details on this you will receive the order confirmation.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.