With this cute IHT embroidery file you can embroider an advent calendar of the very special kind :-)
24 super-gold penguins are waiting to be filled by you and let the children's eyes shine :-)
The penguins are to be clamped completely with the embroidery machine, a sewing with sewing machine or by hand is not necessary.
The embroidered Pingi has an approximate size of 12x17 cm. This varies, depending on the fabric selection.
The following files are included:
24 IPI Files Pingis ITH 1-24
1 empty file Pingis with hotel cap with cap
1 empty file Pingi with hotel lock without cap
1 Empty file stuffed animal ITH Pingi with muzzle
1 Empty file stuffed animal ITH Pingi without cap.
Size of Pingi Stickfile: 128x176 mm
Stitch number per penguin approx .: 11236
Furthermore, the file also contains a detailed, illustrated instruction - which is ready to start. ATTENTION ! The instructions are only in german, but have a lot of pictures and if you ever have made ITH-projects, I´m sure, you´ll get along.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 5x7 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design