With this stick file you can embroider a great shark.
The file is a doodle applique. The shark is divided in the middle, so it can be super-embroidered on a zip jacket.
The file contains the embroidery pattern shown in the photos with the following dimensions:
Shark front: 158.6 x 159 mm
Shark rear: 139.6 x 107.6 mm
All images on the basis of the stickfile were lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy.
Also included in the file is a quick guide for making Doodle applications with the embroidery machine (only in german !)
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 6x6 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design