With this ITH file you can embroider 8 sugar candy Christmas hanger made from felt. Further included in the file are 4 application files for the numbers 1-4. So you can embroider your self-sewn light bags and thus create wonderful Adventures. A great alternative to the usual boring Advent wreaths :-)
Attention ! This is the file for the 4x4" hoop. The ITH file for the light bags is not included!
For the hanger r you need only some stick felt, thickness 1-2 mm and cotton fabric, tear-off fleece and a piece of tape. The hanger have an approximate embroidery time of 10 min and are therefore also perfect for Christmas markets.
Furthermore, the file also contains a detailed, illustrated instruction - which is ready to start.
ATTENTION !! ONLY GERMAN INSTRUCTION ! but a lot of pictures.
All images on this basis have been lovingly drawn by me and digitized with great effort and accuracy.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 4x4 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design