With this great ITH (in the hoop) embroidery files you can stitch beautiful Beltpads.
In the file each a belt pads for the shoulder strap and a belt pads for the belly strap are included per design. A total of 14 motif-embroidery files are incl. and 2 empty files.
The file is super suitable for beginners and they are also quite quickly to embroider.
The finished embroidered belt pads are suitable for belts up to about 5 cm wide. Thus perfect for the stroller:-) They have a length of about 22 cm.
Also included in the file is a PDF-instruction (only in german !) and a lot of pictures, you wont need a translation.
Delivery / Shipping
This article is a DOWNLOAD ARTICLES.
Download article can be downloaded on a notified via e-mail link.
Send this e-mail with login information to perform the download within 24 hours of your order (at an agreed advance payment according to your statement). PLEASE LOOK in your SPAM-Folder too.
It is in the / n Article / n to embroidery files that are compatible with all commercially available embroidery machines without speed limitation with file formats DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VP3, and XXX provided an embroidery area in the hoop of at least 7.04 x 8.91 " is available.
Other formats on request, a conversion to ART is not possible.
To open the manual in PDF format, you will need a current PDF reader. To unpack the ZIP file a current Entzipp program is required.
Please note: This is a DESIGN FILE, not the finished product.
You are allowed to:
- sell up to 50 units /year of each embroidered design/product
- sell up to 20 units / year of each embroidered button/applique/patch
- sell up to 50 units / year of each In-The-Hoop-Design
- use our embroidery files commercially only in the original Version
You must not:
- sale, exchange or transfer our embroidery files
Violators will be prosecuted.
- commercially use digitally altered / edited (resized) designs
- use our embroidery designs, patterns and / or in-the-Hoop files for industrial mass production (more than 50 units / year, per design